-Stick War- -Stick War-

Awesome !

I was so hooked when Played it on Stickpage.

Normal took me about an hour to beat but I'm not done hard mode, it was way more strategic than I thought.

The ending was really cool with the statue turning into a giant, I wasn't expecting that and it sure was challenging.

This is also the funnest game I played in a long time, I mean what other game lets you create 20 speartons to invade your enemies !

I'm surprised I even played so long, I usually hate RTS's but you guys did an awesome job with it !

Awesome game, can't wait to see what your next game will be like !

10/10

Da Pink Knight Da Pink Knight

Cool game.

Awesome graphics, but the gameplay is slow for my taste.

It seems like way less of an action game and more defensive and skill. I was really hoping for something more intense like CC: The Beard but nonetheless, it was a cool minigame.

I'm sure alot of people will still like it though.

Graphics 9/10
Sounds 7/10
Gameplay 5/10

Overall: 7/10

Flashbooty Christmas Flashbooty Christmas

Way too short

It had good graphics and nice sounds but that was the shortest thing I have ever played. It seems like an ad. It makes a good Christmas card though.

flashbooty responds:

Thanks for your thoughts. I wasn't sure what catagory to list this. The game catagory seemed like the best fit even though it's not really a full game. It's just a quickie interactive Christmas card. Thanks again for the comments.

The Brawl Quiz III The Brawl Quiz III

A little fun

Its ok, the main menu button in the credits doesn't work and the intro for FC is too long.

HellBentGoose responds:

ok
its only like...5 seconds; have patience

MIRC MIRC

Nice game.

Very well made, a little hard at first but then you get used to it. Simple, but effective graphics, nice music and a great concept.

OneSexyPaperBag responds:

Thanks, the style is a little different than what I'm used to, but I'm glad it came out so well in the end.

Also, I have to give props to Loopmaster aka. Zenon (visit his myspace!) for letting me use his music as well.

First Light First Light

Fun game.

I've seen a similar game but this one was better. I liked it, it got me playing for a while. You should add some powerups such as inviincibility or shrinking..and etc.
The graphics were good and the sounds were also good.
Overall great game.

PlayFlashArcade responds:

If I ever go back and redo the game I'll definitely be adding power-ups and others things. A little too late to add them in this round though :P

Gun Slinger Steve! Gun Slinger Steve!

It was fun!

Almost had it ! Died at level 10. Fun game, could be better but its simple and fun!

Weapon Name Generator (F) Weapon Name Generator (F)

Pretty cool

It could be a very useful tool. I might use it someday. Good job!

DelphinusMach1 responds:

Thank you for the kind review.

James The Pirate Zebra James The Pirate Zebra

Great game!

Fun gameplay. Great graphics. Awesome intro !
I vote castle themed generic platform game next time !

Sittin' at a Bar Sittin' at a Bar

Fun game.

It does get hard though, but it is still really fun.
I'm first place ! I'm "me".